Keep on dreaming
I had dreamt a lot and still dreaming more than a lot and will remain dreaming a lot as long as I'm alive.
I am Maizatul Shahirah. will becoming 18 y/o soon.
Dear self, you're who you choose to be. Nobody is going to come and save you. You've got to save yourself. Nobody is going to give you anything. You've got to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want, except you, and nobody will be as sorry as if you don't get it. So don't give up on your dreams!
Assalamualaikum! Hiiii :D


I have decided to start it again. which means i've deleted all my previous posts. but please don't ask me why cause i ain't goin' to answer that. hehe em em well its almost a month after being called 'spm candidates' and me not doing anything but kerja asyik goyang kaki dalam bilik. ugh the boredom is killing me , literally. sad me. pity me. but anyway , i've already attended the kursus kpp. kursus kurikulum pendidikan pemandu selama 5 jam yang sangat membosankan and hanya boleh focus dalam sejam dua je hehe and and and i'm goin' to do the computer test on this saturday which i getting lazy studied for. but just to show that i really do care about this license thingy , i'll jawab semua 500 soalan dalam buku tu okay. yay me ! tapi nanti kena pegi  kursus lagi for 6 hours!! and then baru lah belajar drive and test jpj. the long journey that i need to go through. rasa macam tak percaya this-not-so-big girl dah habis sekolah. cepatnya cepatnya cepatnyaaaaaaaa. so many things to think about from now. course apa nak ambik. engineer-to-be or dentist-to-be hahahahaha i'm dreaming too much right now oh shy me. hikhik but to be frank , i'm getting scared of things i shouldn't be scare of act. meet new people isn't easy as that. especially for me yang tak berapa nak peramah :| em ths makes me remind of those ancient moments. i miss them. form two is the most best part chillin' with my only sahabat. great memories w seniors and blablabla haha dnt have to tulis kat sini kan. i just wanna meet them again someday and create a more precious memories bfore kita semua belajar tempat lain nanti. hahaha jangan gelak please. okay please. hahaha :p senyap senyap je okay! inshaAllah ada rezeki ada jodoh kita jumpa okay dah. hehehe emm eh btw i've been dreaming tau nak belajar overseas hahahaha then i would feel living in a city full of snow masa musim winter weheee shy me again. aaaaaaaaaaaa Dear self , please get a life asap. sincerely, me :'''D hehe okay not going to memalukan diri lagi. but please pray for my spm result to those yang dah baca entry ni. ikhlaskan diri anda hikhik okay byee guysss till the next post wkwkwkwkwkwk ^.^ Assalamualaikum!
©
credits:
fourteenroses
icon and colours
inspiration, labels
·Newer » 
BACK TO HOME